Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 12-22-2010, 09:33 AM   #1
jmls09
jmls09 began at the beginning.

Device: nook
Can anyone lendme the 2nd Hunger Games book?

Can someone lendme the hunger games 2nd book "catching fire"? ill return the favor with a book as well

Last edited by jmls09; 12-22-2010 at 09:42 AM.
Old 12-22-2010, 11:10 AM   #2
Care
Aes Sedai
Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.

Device: Kobo Aura and Kobo Mini, had a Nook, NOOKcolor, Nook STR.
I am sorry, I only have mine in hardcover. I hope somebody can help you as it is amazing!

There is a Nook club at goodreads.com where people lend their books. Here it is. I am sure there are other sites for book lending on the Nook as well. Maybe google it?
Old 12-22-2010, 01:39 PM   #3
Squirrelflight
Squirrelflight began at the beginning.

Device: nook color
Quote:
Originally Posted by Care View Post
I am sorry, I only have mine in hardcover. I hope somebody can help you as it is amazing!

There is a Nook club at goodreads.com where people lend their books. Here it is. I am sure there are other sites for book lending on the Nook as well. Maybe google it?
Thank you.. that is something I have been wondering about since I dont know anyone else who has a nook for borrowing and lending.
Old 12-22-2010, 02:27 PM   #4
Care
Aes Sedai
Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.Care has every book they ever wanted in electronic form on their reader.

Device: Kobo Aura and Kobo Mini, had a Nook, NOOKcolor, Nook STR.
I wonder if there is a thread here at MR for Lendme NOOKbooks? There should be...
Old 12-22-2010, 08:06 PM   #5
spec
Zealot
spec has a spectacular aura aboutspec has a spectacular aura aboutspec has a spectacular aura aboutspec has a spectacular aura aboutspec has a spectacular aura aboutspec has a spectacular aura aboutspec has a spectacular aura aboutspec has a spectacular aura aboutspec has a spectacular aura aboutspec has a spectacular aura aboutspec has a spectacular aura about

Device: nook
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmls09 View Post
Can someone lendme the hunger games 2nd book "catching fire"? ill return the favor with a book as well
try http://www.booksfornooks.com/
Old 12-23-2010, 01:17 AM   #6
abjdiat
Enthusiast
abjdiat began at the beginning.

Device: Nook
try here http://bookfriend.me/
Old 12-23-2010, 06:19 AM   #7
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Moderator Notice
Please don't use the MobileRead forums for requests for lending nook books. Use the PM system to make such arrangements privately.

Thanks!
Closed Thread