Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 11-05-2009, 11:11 AM   #1
lisa.m
Enthusiast
lisa.m knows what time it islisa.m knows what time it islisa.m knows what time it islisa.m knows what time it islisa.m knows what time it islisa.m knows what time it islisa.m knows what time it islisa.m knows what time it islisa.m knows what time it islisa.m knows what time it islisa.m knows what time it is

Device: Kindle
0.6.20 Send to device - kindle

I'm getting a strange response when trying to send books to my kindle.

I choose a book in prc format, click send to kindle. Calibre sends the book to kindle but the choose format screen remains open. I click ok then I get a pop-up that says Warning: no suitable formats. I click ok and it goes back to the choose format screen. It goes in a never ending loop. In the meantime, the book was sent to the kindle already on the first try.

I have not encountered this with previous versions of calibre. I am running Win XP.
lisa.m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2009, 11:17 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
You mean when you choose the "send specific format to main memory" menu option?
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-05-2009, 11:26 AM   #3
lisa.m
Enthusiast
lisa.m knows what time it islisa.m knows what time it islisa.m knows what time it islisa.m knows what time it islisa.m knows what time it islisa.m knows what time it islisa.m knows what time it islisa.m knows what time it islisa.m knows what time it islisa.m knows what time it islisa.m knows what time it is

Device: Kindle
Yes, that was the issue. I seem to have fixed it by reselecting my default choice in the send to device menu. Now when I click the send to device button I do not get any pop-ups and the book is sent flawlessly.

I'm not sure what was happening but it seems to be resolved.

Thank you!

Lisa
lisa.m is offline   Reply With Quote