Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 03-19-2008, 07:13 PM   #1
Kingston
Addict
Kingston has learned how to read e-booksKingston has learned how to read e-booksKingston has learned how to read e-booksKingston has learned how to read e-booksKingston has learned how to read e-booksKingston has learned how to read e-booksKingston has learned how to read e-books

Device: Kindle, Iliad v2 & v1,Gen 3 from NAEB, Sony PRS-505, Jetbook
Post Flight of the Nighthawks: Book One of the Darkwar Saga

The New York Times bestselling author Raymond E. Feist returns to Midkemia with a gripping new epic fantasy adventure: the Darkwar.

Awakened by nightmares, the sorcerer Pug convenes the Conclave of Shadows. For a vast invading army threatens Midkemia, one so formidable that even the formidable Empire could fall, and only untrained young boys can stop the twisted plot engineered by the deadly assassins known as the Nighthawks. And Pug must once again face his nemesis, the evil Leso Varen, to save his honor, his life, and the future of Midkemia.

Raymond E. Feist's previous novels include the three books of Conclave of Shadows, Talon of the Silver Hawk, King of Foxes, and Exile's Return; Magician; Silverthorn; Faerie Tale; Prince of the Blood; The King's Buccaneer; the four books of his New York Times bestselling Serpentwar Saga, Shadow of a Dark Queen, Rise of a Merchant Prince, Rage of a Demon King, and Shards of a Broken Crown; and the three books of his Riftwar Legacy, Krondor: The Betrayal, Krondor: The Assassins, and Krondor: Tear of the Gods. Feist lives in Southern California.

http://www.harpercollinsebooks.com/8...SHAMX10_011508

or http://tinyurl.com/32ptxk
Kingston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2008, 09:58 PM   #2
Lemurion
eReader
Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lemurion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Note 5; PW3; Nook HD+; ChuWi Hi12; iPad
Cool, signed up and downloaded. Not so happy about DRM but I grabbed the .lit. Now I don't have to find the paperback somewhere in this house, since we have book two easily accessible (a copy's lying on the bed).
Lemurion is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-29-2008, 11:09 PM   #3
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
I dowloaded the MS Reader edition as well. Removed the DRM and will eventually convert to LRF.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 10:35 AM   #4
thianliongpatpoh
Zealot
thianliongpatpoh doesn't litterthianliongpatpoh doesn't litterthianliongpatpoh doesn't litter

Device: iPad
ouch, i missed this offering

Too bad i wasn't around when this offer still on. Could someone with a downconverted .lit version of this ebook send me a copy at thianliongpatpoh@yahoo.com Would really appreciate it very much.
thx
TK
thianliongpatpoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 11:32 AM   #5
dynamike
Enthusiast
dynamike began at the beginning.

Device: DR800SG, PRS-505
He's kidding, right?
dynamike is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-22-2008, 12:37 PM   #6
thianliongpatpoh
Zealot
thianliongpatpoh doesn't litterthianliongpatpoh doesn't litterthianliongpatpoh doesn't litter

On the contrary.
i've browsed and checked this forum, to make sure that such request (for a once-freely-distributed ebook) have been asked by users here (microsoft summer reader etc). I then decided to join.
Old 08-22-2008, 03:52 PM   #7
haridasi
Zealot
haridasi will become famous soon enoughharidasi will become famous soon enoughharidasi will become famous soon enoughharidasi will become famous soon enoughharidasi will become famous soon enoughharidasi will become famous soon enough

Device: irex iliad
When I try to register there (and press sign in), I only get an error page.

Update: Apparantly I have to specify my emailadress, password, and click "New user" button before I pressed sign in.

btw, they also have a free audio story by neil gaiman :-D

Last edited by haridasi; 08-22-2008 at 05:09 PM.
haridasi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2008, 04:39 PM   #8
thianliongpatpoh
Zealot

whoo hoooo.... got it. thx thx thx