Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 03-04-2016, 01:40 PM   #1
GeekDrop
GeekDrop began at the beginning.

Device: Galaxy Tab Pro, Note 3.
Question No covers shown for content server?

I'm using Montano reader to read on my tablet, and notice when viewing my content server, it's not showing any of the book covers. It's been awhile since I've used them both together, and I'm 99% certain it used to.

I've gone through all the settings of both apps (calibre and Montano), but can't find anything that should cause the covers to not show. Is this a Calibre problem or Montano problem? (can someone please confirm/deny that the issue isn't happening to just me in Montano?)

I've tried contacting their support, but it's non-existent, even for paid Montano Premium users like myself.

TIA
GeekDrop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2016, 01:49 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Use another app to check -- I have received no reports of problems with covers int he calibre content server.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-04-2016, 03:46 PM   #3
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
For me, covers work with CC's content server connection and with FBReader.

EDIT: and moon+ pro

Last edited by chaley; 03-04-2016 at 03:49 PM.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
covers, montano