Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 06-10-2013, 09:39 AM   #1
ctm3rd
ctm3rd began at the beginning.

Device: kindle paperwhite
Collections on Kindle Paperwhite

I recently purchased a Kindle Paperwhite and would like to use the collections I have created in Calibre.
It isn't clear weather or not the collections plug in for Calibre works for the Paperwhite.
My first question is does the collections manager in Calibre work with Paperwhite?
I'm able to send collections to the Paperwhite and then import them back into Calibre in a custom column. However, the collections do not appear on my Paperwhite.
My second question would be what am I doing wrong?
I'm using Calibre 0.9.34 and the collections plug in.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks
ctm3rd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 12:23 PM   #2
Shopaholic
Cockatoo Mom!
Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, Kobo: A1, Clara, Libra 2, iPad Pro 11, iPad Mini
Try changing your view to collections on the reader.
Shopaholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-10-2013, 01:00 PM   #3
ctm3rd
ctm3rd began at the beginning.

Device: kindle paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shopaholic View Post
Try changing your view to collections on the reader.
Yep tried that
ctm3rd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2013, 02:53 PM   #4
pidgeon92
Wizard
pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pidgeon92 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2, Kindle Voyage, Kindle DXG, Boox M90, Kobo Aura HD
You need to jailbreak the Kindle to get that plugin to work.

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=186305
pidgeon92 is offline   Reply With Quote