Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Development

Notices

Old 11-08-2012, 04:19 PM   #1
icegood
icegood began at the beginning.

Device: icegood
pdf from convertor

Hi! I'm totally new there and want to try to contribute some improvements.

It's just related for a coule of books i have and want to make them readable in my smartphone. Smartphone screens are too small for pdf to be read, so my question relates to better understanding of conversions from nice high-quality pdf book to somewhere without decaying quality.
In particular i want "Contents" pdf feature transmit into hyperlinks of appropriate html.

Am i undestand right that all stuff for pdf_to_<no matter> goes rather via external pdftohtml tool?
icegood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 09:18 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
yes, it does.
kovidgoyal is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert