Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 02-19-2009, 01:51 PM   #31
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
I"m thinking of all the kitty food it could buy....
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 01:52 PM   #32
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
The pshrynk needs a vacation badly foundation is also open to donations...
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 01:58 PM   #33
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
When the accident is the other's fault, your insurance doesn't charge for the deductable as they get it from the other's insurance. So don't worry about what your deducatable is as you won't have to pay it. All you'll need do is find out how much the medical cost and how much to replace everything. And also, you should get the full amount for a new car as well. Especially since your car was totaled and it wasn't your fault.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 02:08 PM   #34
Over
Wizard
Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Over ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2", OnePlus 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyMaveety View Post

The truck driver just did a really stupid thing. I feel about it more or less the same way I did back when I was raped. Better it should happen to me, than to someone who couldn't handle it. I've faced death plenty of times, and I just relax ... go zen ... and let what I can't control happen. Then, when it's over, I let it go and move on.
Geezus!

You must had been a cat in other life. You are still using your 9 lives

Get well soon.
Over is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 02:59 PM   #35
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Over View Post
Geezus!

You must had been a cat in other life. You are still using your 9 lives

Get well soon.
maybe ricky's cats love and appreciate her so much for everything she does for them, that they are donating any spare lives they have to her (she clearly needs them more than they do at this point !). so, thank you kitties !!

get well quickly ricky. now is the time to find a nice comfy chair and let your friendly neighbors (for whom you are constantly doing favors) wait on you hand and foot.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 03:47 PM   #36
ShortNCuddlyAm
WWHALD
ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ShortNCuddlyAm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad. Selling my silver 505 here
So glad you survived - the world would be a worse place without you
ShortNCuddlyAm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 03:58 PM   #37
mellina 52
Enthusiast
mellina 52 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mellina 52 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mellina 52 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mellina 52 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mellina 52 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mellina 52 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mellina 52 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mellina 52 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mellina 52 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mellina 52 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mellina 52 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505. IPAD
Ricky, The Lord must hold a special place in his heart for you. You are needed here and not there with him yet. God Bless. Take care, rest and read. Mellina
mellina 52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 04:07 PM   #38
Patricia
Reader
Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, PRS-505, Asus EEEpc 4G
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellina 52 View Post
Ricky, The Lord must hold a special place in his heart for you. You are needed here and not there with him yet. God Bless. Take care, rest and read. Mellina
Alternatively, the Lord is so fed up with Ricky that he doesn't want to see her in person just yet.
But that is our gain.
Patricia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 04:16 PM   #39
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
Alternatively, the Lord is so fed up with Ricky that he doesn't want to see her in person just yet.
But that is our gain.
you just keep on ticking him off, ricky ! we'd rather you stayed here with us.
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 04:31 PM   #40
phenomshel
ZCD BombShel
phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, STB Kindle Oasis
Bless your heart.. hope the pain meds help. You be careful, ok?
phenomshel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 04:37 PM   #41
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Quote:
Originally Posted by phenomshel View Post
Bless your heart.. hope the pain meds help. You be careful, ok?
Juuust a bit late for that!
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2009, 04:40 PM   #42
phenomshel
ZCD BombShel
phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, STB Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by pshrynk View Post
Juuust a bit late for that!
Good point, though I meant in the future, since Ricky seems to have a penchant for attracting disaster.
phenomshel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 12:03 AM   #43
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
From a Buddhist perspective, I clearly still have a lot to learn in this life about suffering. So, it's not my karma to go yet.

I took a photo of the car. I'll post it tomorrow. Poor thing ... it was a good car.

I'm on my own today. All neighbors are busy. I'm splinted up ... so I should be able to handle the litter boxes.

I salvaged a lot of the groceries, and my $350 sun glasses were repaired for just $7.50.

It took me all day to get just a bit of stuff done. Then I took some pain meds and took a nap. I'm cleaning litter boxes now, and then I'll go to bed.

I know my insurance company will pay the value of my car. I am going to ask the truck driver's company to come up with a reasonable amount to get me into a good replacement.

I paid cash for my car, so there's no loan to pay off.

Oh .... so funny today in town. People were asking me about why I had splints on my arm. So, I said that an 18 wheeler ate my car. Everyone I saw said "THAT WAS YOU??" "We thought that was a fatality crash!!"

Almost, but not quite yet. Tee hee.

G'nite all.

R
RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 09:09 AM   #44
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
But that is our gain.
Phew !!!
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2009, 10:15 AM   #45
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickyMaveety View Post
Oh .... so funny today in town. People were asking me about why I had splints on my arm. So, I said that an 18 wheeler ate my car. Everyone I saw said "THAT WAS YOU??" "We thought that was a fatality crash!!"

Almost, but not quite yet. Tee hee.

G'nite all.

R
At least you can laugh at it (now)! I always learned laughter was the best medicine you can have, so, I know it will be alright
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote