Notices

Closed Thread

Old 03-30-2017, 12:36 AM   #1
pandaranda
pandaranda began at the beginning.

Device: none
hi There

hi There, hello Ya'all.

1st Time epub user, finally putting 48 years of my Life's poetry into an online version.

having a sticky wicket of a Time with The TOC. keep getting an error of sum kind of sorts. I have no clue how To fix This.

That is another Issue.

I got more To do. sum 60,000 hours hands-on-a-computer-keyboard and I am just now starting To do my own writing, etc

Take care
panda randa
Old 03-30-2017, 05:34 AM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Welcome to Mobileread.

This is the Introduce Yourself Forum, where new members take the time to introduce themselves.

Please look around our site and post your question to the proper forum.

Don
(Moderator)
Closed Thread