Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 08-25-2016, 01:57 AM   #1
Joe Satellite
Joe Satellite began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Fire
Sending Books to Kindle by Email Problem

hi all

Not sure why this option has stopped working for me. Have been using Calibre for a number of years but recently when I right click on a book in the interface and send via email to my Amazon kindle account - the server shows that the email was sent but when I sync and check my device it shows no knew books.

The email is reaching my kindle account because when I use the test email account from within Calibre I get an email notification from my Kindle account stating that there was no attachment in the previous email.

I have tried changing my kindle account email and ensuring that it matches in the Calibre preferences page and also double checked my Amazon Kindle account settings. I am getting no email errors from Calibre. Have Amazon maybe stopped this service from Calibre?

Any help would be greatly received

Joe
Joe Satellite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2016, 09:24 AM   #2
MSWallack
Right, Except When Wrong
MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MSWallack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3 (sometimes iPad Mini).
Please see this thread.
MSWallack is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert