Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 04-06-2017, 05:53 PM   #1
Fantasy_Reader
Fantasy_Reader began at the beginning.

Device: Nook HD
Barnes and Noble Not Opening

I just downloaded Calibre and the DeDRM plug-in to go with it to help manage my ebooks and hopefully make it to where I have back ups if anything should ever happen to my Nook but when I click "Get Books", "Stores", and then "Barnes and Noble" the window opens up but the page won't load for me.
What's going on?
Fantasy_Reader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2017, 11:01 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Works for me -- you can always just use a normal browser to download your book file. You dont have to use Get Books. The DRM removal plugin works at the time of adding the file to calibre, regardless of how the adding is done.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-07-2017, 06:42 PM   #3
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2 and Libra H2O and half a dozen older models I can't let go of
Barnes & Noble removed the ability to download from the website awhile back. For now, the workaround appears to be using the Nook or NookStudy applications, if they'll run.

Very long thread about this issue: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=246519
FizzyWater is offline   Reply With Quote