Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Uploads - Patricia Clark Memorial Library > ePub Books

Notices

Old 02-06-2023, 05:07 AM   #1
elibrarian
Imperfect Perfectionist
elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Mansfield, Katherine: Dukkehuset – 18 noveller [Danish] v1. 06 Feb 2023

Katherine Mansfield (Kathleen Mansfield Beauchamp)Født 14. oktober 1888 i Wellington, New Zealand – død 9. januar 1923 Gurdijeff Institut, Fontainebleau – var en New Zealandsk forfatter, som dog tilbragte det meste af sit liv fra 1903 til sin død i England og Frankrig. Hun er mest kendt for sine noveller og regnes for en av de mest indflydelsesrige forfattere indenfor modernismens novellekunst. Sammen med forfattere som Virginia Woolf, T. S. Eliot, Aldous Huxley,James Joyce og D. H. Lawrence, som var blandt hendes personlige bekendte, banede hun vejen for den eksperimentelle litteratur, som voksede frem i Europa i første halvdel af 1900-tallet. Hendes noveller er ofte en slags "sommerfugl-på-knappenål"-iagttagelser og situationer klippet ud af livet, som beskrives minutiøst.

Ved sin tidlige død var hun anerkendt som en af de største novelleforfattere i den engelske litteratur. Her er samlet 18 af hendes historier, fortrinsvis fra hendes sidste år, samt en introduktion af oversætteren, Elisabeth Schou:
  • Den lille guvernante
  • Mr. Reginald Peacocks dag
  • Lyksalighed
  • Manden uden temperament
  • Afsløringer
  • Sol og Måne
  • Frøken Brill
  • Kammerjomfruen
  • Psykologi
  • Den fremmede
  • Gamle Ma Parker
  • Salig oberstens døtre
  • Hr. og fru Due
  • Et moderne ægteskab
  • Havefesten
  • Dukkehuset
  • Gå i kloster?
  • En kop te
This work is assumed to be in the Life+70 public domain OR the copyright holder has given specific permission for distribution. Copyright laws differ throughout the world, and it may still be under copyright in some countries. Before downloading, please check your country's copyright laws. If the book is under copyright in your country, do not download or redistribute this work.

To report a copyright violation you can contact us here.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	9788779798502-katherine_mansfield-dukkehuset_–_18_noveller-600.jpg
Views:	105
Size:	93.1 KB
ID:	199523  
Attached Files
File Type: epub 9788779798502-katherine_mansfield-dukkehuset_–_18_noveller.epub (614.9 KB, 94 views)
elibrarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2023, 05:54 PM   #2
hdaackda
BoobBaba
hdaackda began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
thanks a lot for this!
btw, can I request some books here as well (sorry am new)
hdaackda is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-25-2023, 06:17 PM   #3
elibrarian
Imperfect Perfectionist
elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elibrarian ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by hdaackda View Post
thanks a lot for this!
btw, can I request some books here as well (sorry am new)
You're welcome.

Personally I don't do requests (just publish the books that interests me, and I have on the shelves or can get from libraries and elsewhere), but there is a thread for that here:

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=10290

Regards,

Kim
elibrarian is offline   Reply With Quote