Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 01-17-2018, 04:06 AM   #1
kdusr
Connoisseur
kdusr began at the beginning.

Device: KOA, KV, KOA2,PW4,PW5
how to config kindle system Xdialog( or xmessage) font size?

I am working on my kinde app project, I need call kindle linux system native xdialog or xmessage , it works, a window pop up, but font of xdialog is very very small, and buttons on xdialog are also very small, is there any way to change kinde linux system native xdialog font size?

BTW, kindle is using XDM or GDM or KDM or something else? I can not find config file of linux native xdialog window on kindle

Last edited by kdusr; 01-17-2018 at 04:11 AM.
kdusr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2018, 05:14 AM   #2
encol
Evangelist
encol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.encol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.encol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.encol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.encol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.encol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.encol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.encol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.encol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.encol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.encol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW3 5.8.5.0.1
What are you using for developing the app?
Have you seen GTK dialogs?
encol is offline   Reply With Quote