Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > ePub

Notices

Old 12-20-2017, 02:09 AM   #1
MarjaE
Guru
MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarjaE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: multiple
"Reader View" Conversion, but for Epubs?

I often convert web pages, to read them as epubs on my computer, or after conversion to mobi, on my Kindle.

But most web pages are way too cluttered.

I generally use Reader View on Firefox. In older versions, GrabMyBooks can export reader view pages, but in newer versions, it isn't supported, and web extensions can't handle Reader View pages. So I might have to export the regular web page to the epub, and then use something like Firefox's Reader View to create a cleaned-up copy of the epub. Does anyone know of such a tool?
MarjaE is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
epub, epub cleanup