Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 10-19-2018, 07:31 PM   #1
arthurh3535
arthurh3535 began at the beginning.

Device: Nexus7
Question E-Book Viewer feature suggestion?

Since I tend to update my Calibre fairly often (and when it tells me to), I sometimes run into the issue where I have 2-3 ebooks open in the viewer, but the viewer doesn't remember the books that I had. And I space which ones I had at times, so it doesn't bring up that 1st book in a series I'm slogging through to hopefully get to its sequels and understand what's going on.

Would that be terribly hard as a feature to add to the E-Book Viewer program? I think adding it directly to Calibre could work, but sounds more involved. Though I would not say no to a 'resume your books' button.
arthurh3535 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 08:10 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
The viewer has a recently opened list (right click the folder icon in the viewer).
But that does not always open to last read location
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-19-2018, 08:31 PM   #3
arthurh3535
arthurh3535 began at the beginning.

Device: Nexus7
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
The viewer has a recently opened list (right click the folder icon in the viewer).
But that does not always open to last read location
So it does. I'll need to add a shortcut to just the e-book viewer. I feel really silly for the suggestion, though a re-popup on some cool use features would help silly people like me.

arthurh3535 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2018, 11:00 PM   #4
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by arthurh3535 View Post
So it does. I'll need to add a shortcut to just the e-book viewer. I feel really silly for the suggestion, though a re-popup on some cool use features would help silly people like me.

The viewer is on the Start Menu. Just pin it to the Menu or Taskbar
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
feature suggestion