Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Announcements

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 02-10-2009, 04:16 PM   #61
bwaldron
Wizard
bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bwaldron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles: Paperwhite Signature Ed., Oasis 2, Voyage
Count me in!
Old 02-10-2009, 04:20 PM   #62
talaivan
Groupie
talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.talaivan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony prs-505
I'll enter -- thanks.
Advert
Old 02-10-2009, 04:23 PM   #63
Dragoro
Lovecraft Fan
Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dragoro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, Kindle Touch
Count me in please : )
Old 02-10-2009, 04:25 PM   #64
JAdams
SamIam
JAdams doesn't litterJAdams doesn't litterJAdams doesn't litter

Device: iPad, K3, Kindle PW, Kindle Fire HDX
Please enter me in too !
Old 02-10-2009, 04:28 PM   #65
feiman
feiman began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
For the Gipper

I want to win one
Advert
Old 02-10-2009, 04:28 PM   #66
Fledchen
Guru
Fledchen invented the internet.Fledchen invented the internet.Fledchen invented the internet.Fledchen invented the internet.Fledchen invented the internet.Fledchen invented the internet.Fledchen invented the internet.Fledchen invented the internet.Fledchen invented the internet.Fledchen invented the internet.Fledchen invented the internet.

Device: PB360+, Sony950, VR Stream, iPod Touch, iPad
I would like to enter the contest, please.
Old 02-10-2009, 04:29 PM   #67
Igorsensei
Igorsensei began at the beginning.

Device: prs-500
Count me in and thank you!
Old 02-10-2009, 04:30 PM   #68
ddavtian
Addict
ddavtian has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ddavtian has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ddavtian has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ddavtian has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Sage, Elipsa, Oasis, Galaxy Tab 8U, S22U
Please count me in.
Thanks for the contest.
Old 02-10-2009, 04:33 PM   #69
tlrowley
Quilt Geek
tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.tlrowley is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Kindle
I'm in - what a great idea for increasing the Kindle's presence on MR.

Thanks muchly.
Old 02-10-2009, 04:34 PM   #70
readnswim
readnswim began at the beginning.

I'd like participate as well. I have ordered mine and can't wait to share the info.
Old 02-10-2009, 04:35 PM   #71
hybernation
Enthusiast
hybernation began at the beginning.

Device: iPad, iPhone, Kindle 2 US, Sony PR-505
Please enter me in the contest and thanks in advance!
Old 02-10-2009, 04:36 PM   #72
krtekz
krtekz began at the beginning.

Device: ipod touch, axim x30
I'm in
Old 02-10-2009, 04:38 PM   #73
TheRealBillc
evangelist
TheRealBillc began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-700 deceased now 950
Me too

Count me in for the contest. I ordered a K2 for my wife but the rug rat would like one and she's old enough to treat it with care (17) so I think it would make a nice birthday gift. More than I was going to spend, but we don't have to tell her that.
Old 02-10-2009, 04:38 PM   #74
frecklpwr
frecklpwr began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
You guys have helped me out so much with my kindle 1, I can't wait to plague you with questions over the K2!
Old 02-10-2009, 04:39 PM   #75
Neversleepsawink
Neversleepsawink began at the beginning.

Pick me ;)

I would like to win a K2. Count me in.
Thanks,
Brittay
Closed Thread