Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Reading and Management

Notices

Old 06-26-2021, 06:19 AM   #1
abraum
Enthusiast
abraum began at the beginning.

Device: Tablet
Custom css to disable justification

in my self created ebooks (with an ocr software) i have normal <p>-tags with the "normal" text. there is no css to customize the <p>-tag. for captions i use this

Code:
p.caption { text-indent:0; text-align:left; font-family:sans-serif; font-size:0.75em; margin:0.5em 0.5em 0.5em 0.5em; color:#808080; }
in Reasily i have enabled justification but this is used for all text also captions - and this looks terrible. the same in tables. i tried to fix that using the custom css feature of reasily with this code

Code:
p.caption {
 text-align:left;
}
but it doesn't work.

off course i can edit all the ebooks i've created but thats a lot of work. is there any way to use justification for all text instead of captions and tables using the custom css feature?
abraum is offline   Reply With Quote