Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > Workshop

Notices

Old 03-19-2021, 12:25 PM   #16
fbrzvnrnd
Fanatic
fbrzvnrnd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrzvnrnd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrzvnrnd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrzvnrnd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrzvnrnd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrzvnrnd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrzvnrnd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrzvnrnd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrzvnrnd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrzvnrnd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.fbrzvnrnd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ONYX M96
I read this thread only today. For future memory: I worked in past with projects with ePub and PDF for print. I used a source in XHTML:

-- > ePub version from XHTML
--> a PDF for printing using XHTML --> Prince

The printing version had customized CSS with CMYK, double columns, page TOC and "(see also...)" instead internal hypertext. It is not easy, quite boring when you have to align floating images inside the pages, but it works fine and it is faster than inDesign export/import and reliable when you have to do editing (the source is only one for all).
fbrzvnrnd is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
epub, pdf, workflow