Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > EPUBReader

Notices

Old 06-11-2011, 03:30 PM   #1
Billsey
Billsey began at the beginning.

Device: Augen The Book
Verticle scroll on cover image

When I open a book on my EXOPC tablet, the cover image is taller than the window size. There doesn't seem to be any way to scroll up and down to see the whole image. Could we get a scroll bar at the side, or better yet touch and drag to scroll?
Billsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 12:08 PM   #2
mikelv
Developer of EPUBReader
mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.mikelv once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billsey View Post
When I open a book on my EXOPC tablet, the cover image is taller than the window size. There doesn't seem to be any way to scroll up and down to see the whole image. Could we get a scroll bar at the side, or better yet touch and drag to scroll?
If you have got a keyboard, you can use the arrow up/down keys or the page up/down keys to scroll up/down. Unfortunately I don't know if there is an equivalent for tablets because I don't have one.
mikelv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 02:52 PM   #3
Billsey
Billsey began at the beginning.

Device: Augen The Book
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikelv View Post
If you have got a keyboard, you can use the arrow up/down keys or the page up/down keys to scroll up/down. Unfortunately I don't know if there is an equivalent for tablets because I don't have one.
The equivalent would be to grab the image with a mouse and pull it up or down. As if there were a scroll bar anywhere you clicked in the window.
Billsey is offline   Reply With Quote