Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 02-06-2009, 08:44 AM   #1
kiklop74
Guru
kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kindle Voyage
How to specify options for epub in a recipe?

It is unclear to me how to specify more than one option since it is just string.

I tried this but it does not work:

Code:
html2epub_options = 'comment="description" category="news, politics" publisher="test"'
kiklop74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2009, 02:19 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
The string is just python code. So put each option on a new line
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-06-2009, 03:00 PM   #3
kiklop74
Guru
kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.kiklop74 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
The string is just python code. So put each option on a new line
I'm not sure I understand. Like this?

Code:
html2epub_options = 'comment="description"
                             category="news, politics"
                             publisher="test"'
Old 02-06-2009, 03:21 PM   #4
kiklop74
Guru

Got it. It is like this:

Code:
html2epub_options = 'publisher="test"\ncomments="comment"\ntags="news, politics"'
It is strange though, I can not setup category no matter what option I try. Any thoughts?
Old 02-06-2009, 03:26 PM   #5
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

EPUB doesn't really have support for category.
Advert
Old 02-06-2009, 03:41 PM   #6
kiklop74
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
EPUB doesn't really have support for category.
Thanks. Based on my new findings you can expect major update since I will revisit all of my recipes, optimize and test them for EPUB output.
Old 02-06-2009, 03:43 PM   #7
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre

Quote:
Originally Posted by kiklop74 View Post
Thanks. Based on my new findings you can expect major update since I will revisit all of my recipes, optimize and test them for EPUB output.
Cool, I'll look forward to it.