Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 12-09-2023, 12:12 AM   #1
MonicaOP
Connoisseur
MonicaOP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MonicaOP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MonicaOP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MonicaOP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MonicaOP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MonicaOP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MonicaOP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MonicaOP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MonicaOP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MonicaOP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MonicaOP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard Oasis
Help please, Kindle Oasis stuck in Demo mode

Hi, well, I was going to do the Jailbreak thing in my Kindle Oasis and I did something wrong and now my Oasis is stuck in demo mode.

I already tried several solutions I found online, called Amazon help, charged the kindle completely but nothing is working!!

Edit: Also I connected the Oasis to my PC and it told me it was there but it didn't opened a folder.

Please, I'm getting insane!!! Be well, Monica

Last edited by MonicaOP; 12-09-2023 at 12:19 AM.
MonicaOP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2023, 02:40 AM   #2
Daviteusz
Enthusiast
Daviteusz can teach chickens to fly.Daviteusz can teach chickens to fly.Daviteusz can teach chickens to fly.Daviteusz can teach chickens to fly.Daviteusz can teach chickens to fly.Daviteusz can teach chickens to fly.Daviteusz can teach chickens to fly.Daviteusz can teach chickens to fly.Daviteusz can teach chickens to fly.Daviteusz can teach chickens to fly.Daviteusz can teach chickens to fly.

Device: KOA3
In search bar type ;demo and Resell Device

If you don't have a home screen, you have to make a secret gesture:
Tap the bottom right corner with two fingers and swipe to the left
Daviteusz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2023, 04:27 AM   #3
MonicaOP
Connoisseur
MonicaOP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MonicaOP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MonicaOP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MonicaOP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MonicaOP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MonicaOP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MonicaOP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MonicaOP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MonicaOP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MonicaOP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MonicaOP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daviteusz View Post
In search bar type ;demo and Resell Device

If you don't have a home screen, you have to make a secret gesture:
Tap the bottom right corner with two fingers and swipe to the left
Thanks, it took me finding 2 different videos in YT to be able to do the right gesture and the rest!!

Sadly it erased everything in my Oasis, but thank God I managed to get all my stuff back with the collections I had in Amazon!!

Be well
MonicaOP is offline   Reply With Quote