Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 07-04-2008, 07:58 AM   #1
jerryleejr
Koby-rific!
jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Sage,Kobo Aura One, Glo HD,PRS-T1,PRS-950, PRS 300, PRS 350
Hard Finding Books?

I was just curious if anyone just couldnt find a title for their Reader that was convertible? The reason I am asking is some of the titles I am looking for are ebooks but are in mobi or Kindle formats, I always try and find lit first but like today I got my email from TOR and the formats were PDF or Html, I know I can use Calibre on either of these but I have found that PDF is hit or miss with formatting and for some reason the HTML file wont convert.
jerryleejr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2008, 12:39 PM   #2
Plowman
Plowman began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-500
When you say that the HTML version won't convert, do you mean that Calibre is throwing an error? Usually, if it is a parsing error or similar a trivial bit of hand editing will fix that problem.

Shout if you need any help with that.

P
Plowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-07-2008, 01:13 PM   #3
jerryleejr
Koby-rific!
jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

HEY I NEED HELP!!!

If you dont mind.
Old 07-11-2008, 09:23 AM   #4
Plowman
Plowman began at the beginning.

Device: PRS-500
Could you try the conversion again and copy/paste the program output into a reply post?

P

Sorry for the late reply. Was distracted from the web for a couple days.
Plowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2008, 10:10 AM   #5
jerryleejr
Koby-rific!

I ended up going another route but If I run into it again I will post it in the reply

JJ
Advert