Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 10-15-2012, 04:34 AM   #1
flying_babyb
flying_babyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flying_babyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flying_babyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flying_babyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flying_babyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flying_babyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flying_babyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flying_babyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flying_babyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flying_babyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.flying_babyb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: still deciding!
Nextbook Next3 Touchscreen Reader W/android

Is this any good? I can get a used one off a freind for $50! I want to read, go on the internet, and play games.

What about this one?
Ematic eGlide Reader 2 with Wi-Fi 7" Touchscreen Tablet PC Featuring Android 2.1 Operating System

Last edited by flying_babyb; 10-15-2012 at 04:40 AM. Reason: new options!
flying_babyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 09:08 AM   #2
JD Gumby
Cynical Old Curmudgeon
JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JD Gumby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Kobo Arc, HTC Desire C
Dunno about those specific ones, but given how bad Nextbook's "Premium 8" tablet was for me two weeks ago (couldn't even stay connected to my computer via USB if I tried to transfer more than one file at a time - or any file over 5mb or so :/), I would avoid them.

Of course, if it's a friend, just ask to borrow it for a couple of days and see if it's for you. *shrug*
JD Gumby is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert