Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 06-09-2011, 01:26 AM   #1
NightBird
Wizard
NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW, KF, KF HD, iPod Touch
Fictionwise 40% off Coupon Exp 6/15

Code: 061011 officially expires 6/12, but probably good until 6/15 (Wednesday).

Does not apply to Samhain titles.
NightBird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 01:33 AM   #2
NightBird
Wizard
NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NightBird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

John Harwood - The Seance $3.86 (US) [Victorian Mystery] (Amazon)

deleted
Advert
Old 06-09-2011, 09:14 PM   #3
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Thanks! It turns out I don't need to save up for a reader. Mom is surprising me with a Nook Color she earned through a rewards program. Not one I would of chose but I'll take it.

So I grabbed a few books to celebrate!

Spoiler:
2.70 - 1 Dying To Play [Secure eReader] by Debra Webb
2.70 - 1 Free Fall [Secure eReader] by Jill Shalvis
2.70 - 1 Her Perfect Stranger [Secure eReader] by Jill Shalvis
2.70 - 1 John Doe on Her Doorstep [Secure eReader] by Debra Webb
2.70 - 1 Executive Bodyguard [Secure eReader] by Debra Webb
-----
13.50 - Total

Two amazing authors I highly recommend!
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2011, 09:19 PM   #4
NightBird
Wizard

Quote:
Mom is surprising me with a Nook Color she earned through a rewards program. Not one I would of chose but I'll take it
Woohoo!! Yay, Mom!

Then you can always put the Kobo on your Christmas wishlist.