Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 10-11-2010, 04:48 PM   #1
yolkepalke
yolkepalke began at the beginning.

Device: none
SONY Ms pro card stuck

Hi

I put it in and i told my dad so he could take it out. It was just in reach to use something to take it out. He pushed it deeper so that the spring would push it out but that obviously didn't work. Now its really deep in the card reader on my laptop and 2 pins that it connect 2 are sticking out. If i have to take apart my laptop, on the back there is a stick that says if you rip it then warranty is void. Any suggestions to take it out or take off the sticker safely

thanks
yolkepalke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2010, 08:04 PM   #2
Ervserver
Wizard
Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
when in doubt use tweezers
Ervserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert