Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 07-09-2012, 02:17 AM   #46
BaenSidhe
Groupie
BaenSidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BaenSidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BaenSidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BaenSidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BaenSidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BaenSidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BaenSidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BaenSidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BaenSidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BaenSidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BaenSidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-500 and PRS-650
Code sent to dadalo.
BaenSidhe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 07:47 PM   #47
dadalo
Connoisseur
dadalo is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.dadalo is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.dadalo is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.dadalo is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.dadalo is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.dadalo is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.dadalo is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.dadalo is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.dadalo is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.dadalo is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.dadalo is out to avenge the death of his or her father, Domingo Montoya.

Device: Kindle 3, Nexus 7, iPad mini, Sony PRS-T2
Code received.
Code redeemed.
Code sent to manush.

Thanks!
-dadalo
dadalo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 08:44 PM   #48
manush
manush plays well with othersmanush plays well with othersmanush plays well with othersmanush plays well with othersmanush plays well with othersmanush plays well with othersmanush plays well with othersmanush plays well with othersmanush plays well with othersmanush plays well with othersmanush plays well with others

Device: nook color
Code received, just waiting to see if anyone else wants to get in before I use the code. To those veterans that have been doing this for awhile; how long should I wait before I use the code? Or should I just use a throwaway email address so that the chain isn't broken?
manush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 09:04 PM   #49
gbm
Wizard
gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD,Hisence Sero 7 Pro RIP, Nook STR, jetbook lite
Quote:
Originally Posted by manush View Post
Code received, just waiting to see if anyone else wants to get in before I use the code. To those veterans that have been doing this for awhile; how long should I wait before I use the code? Or should I just use a throwaway email address so that the chain isn't broken?
Wait about a day, then use your secondly email.

bernie
gbm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 09:09 PM   #50
plib
Guru
plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch
Quote:
You can use it immediately if you set up a throwaway email to keep the code and then just forward that code to the next person who asks, or you can wait until someone wants to join and sends you their email. There's no real way of knowing how long that might take, a couple of threads on here have been revived after being dormant for months. If you do create and hold the code then you should check back in periodically to see if someone else has requested it. Alternatively you can forward it to someone else to hold it after you. Several people have volunteered to do this previously and I'll volunteer also.

The only thing you MUST NOT do, under any circumstances, is to redeem the code you have without generating a new code to either your throwaway or someone else's email and break the chain. That condemns you to the Ninth Circle to read the book you hate most over and over for eternity!
plib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2012, 09:51 PM   #51
manush
manush plays well with othersmanush plays well with othersmanush plays well with othersmanush plays well with othersmanush plays well with othersmanush plays well with othersmanush plays well with othersmanush plays well with othersmanush plays well with othersmanush plays well with othersmanush plays well with others

Quote:
Originally Posted by plib View Post
You can use it immediately if you set up a throwaway email to keep the code and then just forward that code to the next person who asks, or you can wait until someone wants to join and sends you their email. There's no real way of knowing how long that might take, a couple of threads on here have been revived after being dormant for months. If you do create and hold the code then you should check back in periodically to see if someone else has requested it. Alternatively you can forward it to someone else to hold it after you. Several people have volunteered to do this previously and I'll volunteer also.

The only thing you MUST NOT do, under any circumstances, is to redeem the code you have without generating a new code to either your throwaway or someone else's email and break the chain. That condemns you to the Ninth Circle to read the book you hate most over and over for eternity!

Thanks for the advice. I will wait a few days then I will use a throwaway email address to keep the chain alive. I set the notifications for this thread to instant so that should keep me up to date if someone pops in.
Old 07-09-2012, 11:04 PM   #52
plib
Guru
plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch
Quote:
Thanks for the advice. I will wait a few days then I will use a throwaway email address to keep the chain alive. I set the notifications for this thread to instant so that should keep me up to date if someone pops in.
Ok, sounds good. If you do find you want a code holder then let me know.
plib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 08:07 AM   #53
Moe The Cat
Bear Melt
Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Google Pixel 6, Moto G9 Power (both with Fbreader) & Kindle PW2
PM sent to Manush ...
Moe The Cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 08:43 AM   #54
camiller
Addict
camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.camiller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Wireless
PM sent to Moe the Cat

Last edited by camiller; 07-10-2012 at 08:46 AM.
camiller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2012, 01:24 PM   #55
hwlester
Wizard
hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T1, Kindle Touch, misc. Android devices, Nook HD+
Quote:
Originally Posted by plib View Post
ROFL!
hwlester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2012, 01:12 PM   #56
manush

Code has been used and passed on to camiller.
Old 07-15-2012, 04:47 AM   #57
Dcslz
Dcslz is a marvel to beholdDcslz is a marvel to beholdDcslz is a marvel to beholdDcslz is a marvel to beholdDcslz is a marvel to beholdDcslz is a marvel to beholdDcslz is a marvel to beholdDcslz is a marvel to beholdDcslz is a marvel to beholdDcslz is a marvel to beholdDcslz is a marvel to behold

Device: Kindle Fire, Sony PRS-T1, Kobo Touch
PM Sent to 'camiller'.
'Manush' you should have sent the code to 'Moe The Cat' who in turn must send the code to 'camiller'.
Dcslz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2012, 08:28 AM   #58
Moe The Cat
Bear Melt
Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Moe The Cat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

It looks like Manush bypassed me! I'll PM camiller and see if I can get the code back ...
Old 07-15-2012, 08:43 AM   #59
manush

It actually should have sent the code to moethecat. That was the email address I used for the gift code. I just made a mistake when replying in the thread.
Old 07-15-2012, 12:41 PM   #60
Moe The Cat
Bear Melt

I haven't received anything from Baen yet. Is it supposed take some time, after Manush places his order, before I receive an email from Baen?