Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 02-09-2011, 03:09 PM   #211
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International, Sony PRS-T1, BlackBerry PlayBook, Acer Iconia
I read and mostly enjoyed Medicus (it was a first novel and had some flaws; my non-spoilery commentary over here if you're interested) and got the 2nd via Kobo while it was 99 cents. But then, I have this fondness for ancient Roman stuff and amateur sleuthing, so your mileage may vary if that's not a strong draw for you.

And I will say that even so, I would have probably not paid the 8.25 regular asking price for the sequel and opted for the library option instead, at least until I'd tried a few more books in the series to decide if they were really worth shelling out for.

Anyway, free NOOKcolor book which hasn't been posted to this thread yet:

Fun Facts About Pets, by Seymour Simon, a children's picture book

Also, Wednesdays-only for the month of February, DRM-free ePub & PDF giveaways from publisher Carina Press, free with coupon from their website.

This week, Silver Bound sci-fi romance by Ella Drake, see this thread for details.
Old 02-09-2011, 03:11 PM   #212
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Can we please split this thread into months like we have with the free/cheap eBooks for the Kindle? This thread goes way too far back and is rather useless overall for people just starting it.

It would also mean closing this one down.
Advert
Old 02-09-2011, 10:49 PM   #213
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Can we please split this thread into months like we have with the free/cheap eBooks for the Kindle? This thread goes way too far back and is rather useless overall for people just starting it.

It would also mean closing this one down.
I'll check with a moderator and see if we can do so. I can set it up each month (similar rules) and have a mod sticky it and close the old one each month.
Old 02-10-2011, 03:11 PM   #214
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
This thread is now closed. Please see the February 2011 thread.
Closed Thread