Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 09-02-2009, 04:02 PM   #1
rlparker
Ars longa
rlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankind

Device: Kindle K1, K3 wifi
Thanks pdurrant!

I've already thanked pdurrant privately, but I wanted to thank him again publicly for uploading David Balfour. So, thanks!

I'm enjoying reading it so much that I didnae want to come to work this morning!
rlparker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 04:04 PM   #2
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rlparker View Post
I've already thanked pdurrant privately, but I wanted to thank him again publicly for uploading David Balfour. So, thanks!

I'm enjoying reading it so much that I didnae want to come to work this morning!
Och, ye wee bairn! Puirin oer the tale!
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-02-2009, 04:23 PM   #3
rlparker
Ars longa
rlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankindrlparker has exceeded all limitations known to mankind

Device: Kindle K1, K3 wifi
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
Och, ye wee bairn! Puirin oer the tale!
I'm thinkin' you're a fine lassie! If it's not too personal, are ye of Scottish descent by chance? Okay, that's all the Scottish dialect I know...
rlparker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 06:58 PM   #4
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Quote:
Originally Posted by rlparker View Post
I'm thinkin' you're a fine lassie! If it's not too personal, are ye of Scottish descent by chance? Okay, that's all the Scottish dialect I know...
Unfortunately not Scottish - just read a lot of Burns at an impressionable age - followed by Terry Pratchett's Wee Free Men (love those Nac Mac Feegle).
My closest tie to Scotland is my lifelong love of Laphroaig whiskey.
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote