Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 07-13-2009, 10:02 AM   #1
jolfc
Enthusiast
jolfc began at the beginning.

Device: nook glow light
de-authourising my prs505.

if i de-authorise my reader as i have 6 devices showing on my connect account will i be able to re-authourise it(i have to do a full system restore on my laptop,so it will be like a new laptop once i have done it)i got my reader in the u.s.a,but i live in the u.k and the connect store will only remove my old devices with a u.s.a address when i go to the support page.help much appreciated.
jolfc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 11:01 AM   #2
Patricia
Reader
Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, PRS-505, Asus EEEpc 4G
There shouldn't be any problem. You are allowed a total of 6 devices, one of which must be a computer. So de-authorise of of the readers; authorise the new computer; de-authorise the old computer; and finally re-authorise the reader.
Patricia is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-13-2009, 12:26 PM   #3
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by jolfc View Post
if i de-authorise my reader as i have 6 devices showing on my connect account will i be able to re-authourise it(i have to do a full system restore on my laptop,so it will be like a new laptop once i have done it)i got my reader in the u.s.a,but i live in the u.k and the connect store will only remove my old devices with a u.s.a address when i go to the support page.help much appreciated.
You should deauthorize your LAPTOP before you rebuild it not your reader. Why de-auth the readers just to reformat your laptop?

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 10:39 AM   #4
jolfc
Enthusiast
jolfc began at the beginning.

Device: nook glow light
all sorted spoke to sony live chat support and all computers i no longer have access to have been removed.
jolfc is offline   Reply With Quote