Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 02-25-2009, 03:44 PM   #1
NavyDad6
Reading is FUNdamental
NavyDad6 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.NavyDad6 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.NavyDad6 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.NavyDad6 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.NavyDad6 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.NavyDad6 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.NavyDad6 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.NavyDad6 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.NavyDad6 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.NavyDad6 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.NavyDad6 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Kindle 2
A question about gift cards and Kindlebook purchaces.

Ok... I have bought a $200 gift card and redeemed it on my Amazon account. However my credit card is still the primary source for payment.

Question... If I buy an E-book from Amazon with my Kindle 2 via whispernet, where will the payment come from? My credit card or will it first use my gift card money and then my credit card?
NavyDad6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 03:45 PM   #2
freecia
Enthusiast
freecia has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.freecia has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.freecia has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.freecia has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: kindle 3 3g+wifi, kindle 2, kindle 1
It gets taken from the gift card fund first as long as it has been "added to your account" aka redeemed.
freecia is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-25-2009, 03:46 PM   #3
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
All Amazon purchases deduct from any gift card balance first. This is true of Kindle books also.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 03:58 PM   #4
NavyDad6
Reading is FUNdamental
NavyDad6 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.NavyDad6 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.NavyDad6 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.NavyDad6 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.NavyDad6 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.NavyDad6 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.NavyDad6 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.NavyDad6 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.NavyDad6 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.NavyDad6 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.NavyDad6 once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Kindle 2
Great! That is what I had hoped....

I am watching Tiger Woods on the PGA and looking out the window for the UPS guy.

Too much stress... lol.
NavyDad6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2009, 04:08 PM   #5
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
It never hurts to remind you Kindlers that change taken to Coin Star can be exchanged - free of fees - for Amazon gift cards instead of folding money.
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert