Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 08-20-2008, 01:25 PM   #1
SilverBullit
SilverBullit began at the beginning.

Device: Bebook
New Kindle cover

Came across a new case for the Kindle while searching for some cases for the Bebook

http://www.stylzworld.com/blog/2008/...7th-of-august/

Thought it might be interesting for the Kindle owners here....

Looks pretty good...Hope they will do some cases in the same style for the Bebook too
SilverBullit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 01:40 PM   #2
RickyMaveety
Holy S**T!!!
RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.RickyMaveety lived happily ever after.

Device: Kindle and iPad
Looks nice. Thanks.
RickyMaveety is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-20-2008, 07:33 PM   #3
Leep
Guru
Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leep ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle1, K3, K3G (thanks MR), iTouch, Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverBullit View Post
Came across a new case for the Kindle while searching for some cases for the Bebook

Looks pretty good...Hope they will do some cases in the same style for the Bebook too
Thanks for the info - how clever the cut out on the back to turn the darn thing off and on!!
Leep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2008, 08:10 PM   #4
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
I like it. My Kindle may soon have more outfits than me (which won't be that diffucult)
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2008, 12:22 AM   #5
Ervserver
Wizard
Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ervserver ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Simple Touch
very nice
Ervserver is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-10-2008, 10:20 AM   #6
dkb
ebook enthusiast
dkb writes the songs that make the whole world sing.dkb writes the songs that make the whole world sing.dkb writes the songs that make the whole world sing.dkb writes the songs that make the whole world sing.dkb writes the songs that make the whole world sing.dkb writes the songs that make the whole world sing.dkb writes the songs that make the whole world sing.dkb writes the songs that make the whole world sing.dkb writes the songs that make the whole world sing.dkb writes the songs that make the whole world sing.dkb writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: Kindle 2, iPhone, Sony PRS-350, Kindle Fire, Kindle Touch
Kindle Accessories

I like the Stylz cover too. My Kindle now has 4 outfits including the one I just made for it myself out of a journal I bought at Barnes & Noble. And if Oberon ever comes out with a cover, my Kindle will have 5 covers.

http://flickr.com/photos/dkboyle/set...7607187894527/

Last edited by dkb; 09-10-2008 at 10:45 AM. Reason: picture doesn't show up
dkb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2008, 10:48 AM   #7
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkb View Post
I like the Stylz cover too. My Kindle now has 4 outfits including the one I just made for it myself out of a journal I bought at Barnes & Noble. [IMG]http://flickr.com/photos/dkboyle/set...7607187894527/[/IMG] And if Oberon ever comes out with a cover, my Kindle will have 5 covers.
Very pretty!
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 02:58 AM   #8
adfleisher
Enthusiast
adfleisher doesn't litteradfleisher doesn't litter

Device: PocketBook 360, Nook
I ordered these a few weeks ago and haven't heard anything from the company. Anyone else order, and if so have you gotten any word of when they'll arrive?
adfleisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 01:31 PM   #9
phoenixfire1965
phoenixfire1965 began at the beginning.

Stylzeworld Cover

I ordered the Avantgarde cover from them. I emailed last week and was told they are in stock and mine should ship this week. Will let the group know if I hear anything more. I previously ordered the M-Edge Executive leather cover and hated it. Returned it in less than a week. Hope this one is better.
phoenixfire1965 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2008, 08:54 PM   #10
Boston
Fanatic
Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.Boston writes the songs that make the whole world sing.

Device: Kindle, Kobo Aura H20, Pixel XL
Very interested in hearing reviews once this is out. My big question is how much bulkier the tri-fold cover is over the regular book covers like M-Edge.
Boston is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2008, 03:34 PM   #11
cush
Virtual Staggerwing Flier
cush will become famous soon enoughcush will become famous soon enoughcush will become famous soon enoughcush will become famous soon enoughcush will become famous soon enoughcush will become famous soon enough

Device: Kindle (and an iMac)
Yes, phoenixfire, please do. I really like their looks. Please tell us hw well the cover folds back so it can be held while reading.

Last edited by cush; 10-11-2008 at 04:37 PM.
cush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2008, 01:15 AM   #12
nohmi2
Pensively observing.
nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nohmi2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Varied.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverBullit View Post

I ordered and paid for one on the 9th Sept. Still waiting, but I think that they were only taking pre-orders at that time.
Now I am starting to get a bit impatient.
nohmi2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2008, 07:07 AM   #13
DickyCheung22
Enthusiast
DickyCheung22 began at the beginning.

Device: none
dkb, your hand made outfit is very nice! You should consider sell it at amazon if you can made in bulk.
DickyCheung22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 10:27 AM   #14
adfleisher
Enthusiast
adfleisher doesn't litteradfleisher doesn't litter

Device: PocketBook 360, Nook
Anyone actually received one of these cases yet?
adfleisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 10:37 AM   #15
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenixfire1965 View Post
I ordered the Avantgarde cover from them. I emailed last week and was told they are in stock and mine should ship this week. Will let the group know if I hear anything more. I previously ordered the M-Edge Executive leather cover and hated it. Returned it in less than a week. Hope this one is better.
You hated it? I got one in red right after I got my Kindle and love it....
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
duck!