Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 09-12-2016, 03:42 PM   #1
HippieWiccan
Connoisseur
HippieWiccan began at the beginning.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab S7 FE
Database Error

Everytime I try to add a book to my library I get an error saying ti cannot open the database!

HELP! This is a HUGE (over 100Gb) library of cookbooks and I cannot lose it!

HippieWiccan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2016, 09:09 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Exclude the library folder from your antivirus scans. And make sure it is not being accessed by some other program at the same time as calibre, such as DropBox or another file sync/backup tool. And make sure your calibre library is on an internal harddisk, not ona networked storage or external harddisk yusing a non-native filesystem.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert