Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 11-13-2012, 05:26 AM   #31
sergeyvl12
ebook fan
sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 301+, Kindle 3 Wi-Fi, Onyx Boox A62, Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by frahse View Post
sergeyvl12

Any way to put it on without the reconfiguring?
I try not to look under the hood.
If you mean "without jailbreaking" - no. Sorry, but Amazon doesn't allow to run third-party applications.
sergeyvl12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2013, 01:23 PM   #32
esentpie
esentpie is no e-book dilettante.esentpie is no e-book dilettante.esentpie is no e-book dilettante.esentpie is no e-book dilettante.esentpie is no e-book dilettante.esentpie is no e-book dilettante.esentpie is no e-book dilettante.esentpie is no e-book dilettante.esentpie is no e-book dilettante.esentpie is no e-book dilettante.esentpie is no e-book dilettante.

Device: Amazon Kindle 3 Wi-Fi
Hello,

I don't see the launchpad.ini or any CFG files in the pbchess-1.2.5_kindle.zip file. Could you please update your tutorial? I'm new to Kindle hacking and I don't want to mess anything.
esentpie is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-15-2013, 02:22 PM   #33
sergeyvl12
ebook fan
sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by esentpie View Post
Hello,

I don't see the launchpad.ini or any CFG files in the pbchess-1.2.5_kindle.zip file. Could you please update your tutorial? I'm new to Kindle hacking and I don't want to mess anything.
Hi!

Thanks for the important note. Actually the main launcher for the new version is KUAL. But agree what for many people launchpad is more suitable. Will be restored tomorrow.
Old 05-16-2013, 04:43 AM   #34
sergeyvl12
ebook fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sergeyvl12 View Post
Hi!

Thanks for the important note. Actually the main launcher for the new version is KUAL. But agree what for many people launchpad is more suitable. Will be restored tomorrow.
Hi!

The installation package and user manual are updated.

User manual link:

http://wiki.vlasovsoft.net/doku.php?...#amazon_kindle
Old 05-18-2013, 02:51 PM   #35
esentpie
esentpie is no e-book dilettante.esentpie is no e-book dilettante.esentpie is no e-book dilettante.esentpie is no e-book dilettante.esentpie is no e-book dilettante.esentpie is no e-book dilettante.esentpie is no e-book dilettante.esentpie is no e-book dilettante.esentpie is no e-book dilettante.esentpie is no e-book dilettante.esentpie is no e-book dilettante.

Device: Amazon Kindle 3 Wi-Fi
Thanks. I don't use KUAL because I usually don't mess with kindlets
esentpie is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-19-2013, 12:32 PM   #36
twobob
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°){ʇlnɐɟ ƃǝs}Týr
twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: uti gratia usura (Yao ying da ying; Mo ying da yieng)
Device: PW-WIFI|K5-3G+WIFI| K4|K3-3G|DXG|K2| Rooted Nook Touch
Any reasoning behind that? I don't quite get what you are saying.

Do you think KUAL exclusively runs kindlets?
Or you don't use it because it is a kindlet?
Or something else entirely?

Either way, I also agree that launchpad is a great option on those devices that support it.

Last edited by twobob; 05-19-2013 at 12:43 PM.
twobob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2018, 07:29 AM   #37
roys007
roys007 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3
Can someone upload pbchess 1.2.4. file (working on Kindle 3) and send the link? Thanks!
roys007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2018, 11:38 AM   #38
PoP
 curly᷂͓̫̙᷊̥̮̾ͯͤͭͬͦͨ ʎʌɹnɔ
PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3₃.₄.₃ PW3&4₅.₁₃.₃
Quote:
Originally Posted by roys007 View Post
Can someone upload pbchess 1.2.4. file (working on Kindle 3) and send the link? Thanks!
Below:
Attached Files
File Type: zip pbchess-1.2.4.zip (12.57 MB, 153 views)
PoP is offline   Reply With Quote