Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Barnes & Noble NOOK > Nook Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 01-09-2011, 05:50 PM   #1
mxrodriguez
Enthusiast
mxrodriguez is on a distinguished road

Device: Nook, NookColor
Rooted:"Now Reading" button not working?

I thought I saw a thread about this but cannot find it now.
Ive been playing aound so much getting my rooted NC ust the way I want it. Now Im actually back to using it to read books. I noticed that the open book "reading now" button at the ottom of the screen doesnt seem to be working. I found a thread that said this on works for BN content and not for sideloaded books. But I didnt think this was true. Any ideas?
mxrodriguez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 06:27 PM   #2
SCION
Séduisant
SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SCION ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note Air2+; Kobo Libra2; Kindle Scribe, Oasis3; iPad Mini6
Perhaps this will help:

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...1&postcount=24
SCION is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert