Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 10-19-2011, 08:06 PM   #1
awesomeipodguy
awesomeipodguy began at the beginning.

Device: nook color, ipod touch
IPOD TOUCH

Hello. I have a 2nd generation iPod Touch. It has 8 gigabytes of memory. I have used it but there is a screen cover and hard case on it. No damage on the outside. It runs perfectly, and is updated to it's limit, which will save you trouble. Is there anyone intersted in purchasing it? I would LOVE for $150, but I'd accept $100... I have the box it came in, the original cords, working headphones, and would like to give more info to those interested!!!!

I am eager to sell, so if you are intersted at all, or know a friend who might be...

awesomeipodguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2011, 06:59 AM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
NOTE TO ALL MEMBERS:

Please read the STICKY, which is directed toward ALL careful Members of MobileRead.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2011, 05:54 PM   #3
vvvbe
vvvbe can extract oil from cheesevvvbe can extract oil from cheesevvvbe can extract oil from cheesevvvbe can extract oil from cheesevvvbe can extract oil from cheesevvvbe can extract oil from cheesevvvbe can extract oil from cheesevvvbe can extract oil from cheese

Device: PRS-650
I might be interested....

Do you accept Paypal...
vvvbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2011, 01:18 AM   #4
vvvbe
vvvbe can extract oil from cheesevvvbe can extract oil from cheesevvvbe can extract oil from cheesevvvbe can extract oil from cheesevvvbe can extract oil from cheesevvvbe can extract oil from cheesevvvbe can extract oil from cheesevvvbe can extract oil from cheese

Device: PRS-650
So, is this still available...
vvvbe is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2nd gen, 8gb memory, ipod, sale