Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 02-16-2017, 11:57 AM   #121
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Unless you send me some of the files which fail (if allowed) and I try to add them (adding debug info on the fly if I have problems) I think I cannot help you much more.I'm sure there's a reasonable bug behind, but I cannot discern it now.
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 12:44 PM   #122
AnselmD
Zealot
AnselmD began at the beginning.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terisa de morgan View Post
Unless you send me some of the files which fail (if allowed) and I try to add them (adding debug info on the fly if I have problems) I think I cannot help you much more.I'm sure there's a reasonable bug behind, but I cannot discern it now.
Before i send you files (i do not know which one, because the errors moves from file to file), I will do another test at my windows system.

Which OS do you use?
AnselmD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2017, 12:53 PM   #123
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I use Windows 10, but I've tested it at Windows 7 too.
Old 02-16-2017, 01:38 PM   #124
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnselmD View Post
Before i send you files (i do not know which one, because the errors moves from file to file), I will do another test at my windows system.

Which OS do you use?
I've tested it with duplicates and it has failed (I think I know the reason but I don't really know how to solve it because some things I have to see). The first one added to the library should have the info and the other ones may or may not.
Old 02-16-2017, 01:53 PM   #125
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer

No way I see to solve this, as I have to relate in some way file and directory, and the only way to do it is through file name (that it is the same in this situation).
Old 02-16-2017, 02:03 PM   #126
AnselmD
Zealot

Quote:
I've tested it with duplicates and it has failed (I think I know the reason but I don't really know how to solve it because some things I have to see). The first one added to the library should have the info and the other ones may or may not.
Duplicate means same Author and same Title? Or binary duplicate? The filename was always different.

Just checked it with Windows 7, the behaviour similar to Ubuntu.

If you like to have examples you can rsync the generated content (not the main collection) and stop it, if you have enough epubs:

Mirroring How-To - Gutenberg
http://www.gutenberg.org/wiki/Gutenb...rroring_How-To
Old 02-16-2017, 02:05 PM   #127
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnselmD View Post
Duplicate means same Author and same Title? Or binary duplicate? The filename was always different.

Just checked it with Windows 7, the behaviour similar to Ubuntu.

If you like to have examples you can rsync the generated content (not the main collection) and stop it, if you have enough epubs:

Mirroring How-To - Gutenberg
http://www.gutenberg.org/wiki/Gutenb...rroring_How-To
Filename, I think, because in your logs I can see that the filename (without directory/path) is the same. I've been able to replicate it in that situation.

For example, in the log in message 110, there is a fail in the second instance of Persuasion. The first one and this have the same filename: /media/xyz/ebooks/gutenberg.org/epub/pg105.epub.

Perhaps I'm missing something.

Last edited by Terisa de morgan; 02-16-2017 at 02:09 PM. Reason: Adding examples
Old 02-16-2017, 05:20 PM   #128
AnselmD
Zealot

Quote:
Filename, I think, because in your logs I can see that the filename (without directory/path) is the same. I've been able to replicate it in that situation.

For example, in the log in message 110, there is a fail in the second instance of Persuasion. The first one and this have the same filename: /media/xyz/ebooks/gutenberg.org/epub/pg105.epub.

Perhaps I'm missing something.
I think in the log you analysed, I imported the books twice, to show, that the books without a #filename in the first import and in the second import are different

This is an example without duplicate filenames and importing the files only once.

debuglog.txt

Sorted by Modified time:
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot from 2017-02-16 23-12-11.png
Views:	237
Size:	112.9 KB
ID:	155050

Sorted by #filename (157/805 files does not have #filename)

Name:	Screenshot from 2017-02-16 23-04-42.png
Views:	229
Size:	126.8 KB
ID:	155049
Old 02-17-2017, 12:22 AM   #129
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer

@AnselmD, this version of the plugins has a lot ot debug but it's my only hope to try to see what's happening. If you don't mind, run a test and send me a log. If I cannot see anything in the log of this execution, I don't really know what I will check.
Attached Files
File Type: zip GetFileName.zip (17.0 KB, 213 views)
Old 02-17-2017, 06:59 AM   #130
AnselmD
Zealot

Quote:
@AnselmD, this version of the plugins has a lot ot debug but it's my only hope to try to see what's happening. If you don't mind, run a test and send me a log. If I cannot see anything in the log of this execution, I don't really know what I will check.
I uses this new version and I detected a lot of output in 'Tratados'. It references to a directory, which does not exist any more. What is it? How can I delete it?
Old 02-17-2017, 08:12 AM   #131
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer

In "theory" that is must be empty, but I did a "workaround": edit preferences and, without touching it, save it. I think it clears it.

If you have the log, you can send it to me and I look at it.
Old 02-17-2017, 09:14 AM   #132
AnselmD
Zealot

Quote:
In "theory" that is must be empty, but I did a "workaround": edit preferences and, without touching it, save it. I think it clears it.

If you have the log, you can send it to me and I look at it.
I would like to solve the 'Tratados' problem first, because it occupy 450,000 bytes in a line for each added book in the log - i can filter the log and take it away, before I send it to you.

I enter the main preferences dialogue I am not able to save anything, I am only allowed to "Run welcome wizard" or "Close". Close does not help. So I think you mean something different?! Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot from 2017-02-17 15-11-47.png
Views:	259
Size:	89.3 KB
ID:	155062

I took a look in the calibre configuration directory, i did not find it in any .json file. I don't think it is stored in the database, because it it still there after creating a new one.

Last edited by AnselmD; 02-17-2017 at 09:28 AM.
Old 02-17-2017, 10:26 AM   #133
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer

preferences - plugins - getfilename - configure (or something like that). And it could be in gui.jon or plugins/getfilename.json
Old 02-17-2017, 10:58 AM   #134
AnselmD
Zealot

Quote:
preferences - plugins - getfilename - configure (or something like that). And it could be in gui.jon or plugins/getfilename.json

Name:	Screenshot from 2017-02-17 16-56-04.png
Views:	252
Size:	24.8 KB
ID:	155063

Pressing ok without changing anything gives the following error:
calibre, version 2.79.1
ERROR: Unhandled exception: <b>NameError</b>:global name 'prefs' is not defined

calibre 2.79.1 embedded-python: True is64bit: True
Linux-4.4.0-62-generic-x86_64-with-debian-stretch-sid Linux ('64bit', 'ELF')
('Linux', '4.4.0-62-generic', '#83-Ubuntu SMP Wed Jan 18 14:10:15 UTC 2017')
Python 2.7.9
Linux: ('debian', 'stretch/sid', '')
Successfully initialized third party plugins: NormComment (0, 0, 2) && BOL_DE (0, 7, 5) && EpubCheck (0, 1, 1) && Find Duplicates (1, 6, 2) && Manage Series (1, 2, 8) && Count Pages (1, 7, 0) && Search The Internet (1, 7, 6) && ANOBII (0, 4, 3) && Clean Metadata (0, 0, 6) && Barnes & Noble (1, 2, 14) && Kindle Collections (1, 7, 17) && Extract ISBN (1, 4, 4) && KindleUnpack - The Plugin (0, 81, 3) && Beam Ebooks (1, 0, 0) && Fantastic Fiction (1, 1, 6) && Modify ePub (1, 3, 13) && Goodreads (1, 1, 12) && Import List (1, 1, 5) && GetFileName (0, 0, 11) && Fantastic Fiction Adults (1, 0, 4) && FictionDB (1, 0, 10) && Quality Check (1, 9, 11)
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "site-packages/calibre/gui2/preferences/plugins.py", line 293, in customize_plugin
File "site-packages/calibre/gui2/preferences/plugins.py", line 371, in modify_plugin
File "site-packages/calibre/customize/__init__.py", line 176, in do_user_config
File "calibre_plugins.getfilename.__init__", line 275, in save_settings
File "calibre_plugins.getfilename.config", line 275, in save_settings
File "calibre_plugins.getfilename.config", line 131, in set_library_config
NameError: global name 'prefs' is not defined
Old 02-17-2017, 11:20 AM   #135
AnselmD
Zealot

Quote:
preferences - plugins - getfilename - configure (or something like that).
The file date is "new" and mandatory?

Tags
calibredb, calibredb metadata import, plugin