Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 09-03-2009, 08:59 PM   #1
rcuadro
Wizard
rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DX
Sony PRS 505

Well, I am going to try this again. I have a Silver 505 that I would like to either sell of trade straight up for a Kindle... Does not matter K1 or K2 since I am looking for something for my sis in law and I want to add her to my account. The sony is in great shape and the serial is clean and ready to be added to your account. The kindle should be the same way.
I would like to get $175 for the 505 but the price is negotiable.
With it I have the charger, USB cable, box, leather case, and neoprene case.

-Rob

Edit: I took a look around and $200 is more than the going rate so I changed the asking price

Last edited by rcuadro; 09-04-2009 at 08:00 AM.
rcuadro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 03:00 AM   #2
BeTePoK
Guru
BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Can we see some photos? If all is OK, I can buy it for 150-160$ (shipping fee is not included).
BeTePoK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 07:57 AM   #3
rcuadro
Wizard
rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Pictures are attached though I cant believe that I didnt think about that initially lol
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC01863.JPG
Views:	219
Size:	590.5 KB
ID:	35403   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0025.JPG
Views:	223
Size:	730.9 KB
ID:	35404   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0024.JPG
Views:	219
Size:	613.4 KB
ID:	35405  
Old 09-04-2009, 07:58 AM   #4
rcuadro
Wizard

And one more for good measure
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0023.JPG
Views:	218
Size:	849.7 KB
ID:	35406  
Old 09-04-2009, 08:49 AM   #5
BeTePoK
Guru
BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Will take it for 150$
100% pre-pay via PayPal
Old 09-04-2009, 09:37 AM   #6
rcuadro
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeTePoK View Post
Will take it for 150$
100% pre-pay via PayPal
You are out of the continental USA right? Shipping will be rather expensive... last time I tried to send it to England it was almost $100 USD through UPS. Let me know
Old 09-04-2009, 11:25 AM   #7
chirprc
chirprc began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-505, Sony PRS-300, Kindle (2nd Gen), Nook

pm sent
chirprc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2009, 01:11 PM   #8
rcuadro
Wizard

repied
Old 09-04-2009, 01:51 PM   #9
rcuadro
Wizard

Gone!
Old 09-04-2009, 03:29 PM   #10
BeTePoK
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcuadro View Post
Gone!
OK Glad for you