Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 10-24-2012, 09:32 AM   #16
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koboyashi View Post
Are you sure one needs the leading period in directory name? On my Touch it works without (too). However, lower case is important.
OOPS.. You are right... it is fonts NOT .fonts!
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 07:03 AM   #17
DjeDJe_zr7
DjeDJe_zr7 will become famous soon enoughDjeDJe_zr7 will become famous soon enoughDjeDJe_zr7 will become famous soon enoughDjeDJe_zr7 will become famous soon enoughDjeDJe_zr7 will become famous soon enoughDjeDJe_zr7 will become famous soon enough

Device: Kobo Touch
Hello,
I updated succefully my KT to 2.1.5 with with.
I have created a fonts directory in root folder
I have copied the felbridge.ttf font (+italic + bold...) in the fonts directory (I got the ttf files in 1.9.17 tgz firmware)
I view the new font in the KT font menu, but the font no render on epub.
Seem work with kobo read on book. I try several epub.
The font on the epub book change if i use font include in the 2.1.5 firmware.

Some idea ?
Thanks,
DjeDje
DjeDJe_zr7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-27-2012, 04:20 AM   #18
mobitynd
mobitynd began at the beginning.

Device: sony PRS300 Kobo Touch
Thank you everyone

Thank you everyone for the advice and ideas! I shall be able to choose the perfect font now.
mobitynd is offline   Reply With Quote