Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 01-22-2021, 01:01 PM   #1
pvtSMR
pvtSMR began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Libra H20
Hi!

After a couple friends recommending I get an e-reader, I finally bit the bullet last summer and got a Kobo Libra H20, on which I have mostly been using Koreader. And I love it!

I've got a whole backlog of World War I memoirs, etc., that I've had sitting in Calibre forever, and now I'm finally getting around to reading them. That is, whenever I'm not switching back to the native Nickel interface to read library books. I haven't read this much in years; I've even been reading print books more. I'm very glad to be back in the habit.

And since I kept ending up on this forum looking for tips, anyway, I figured I should actually join.
pvtSMR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2021, 04:02 PM   #2
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Hello and welcome to MobileRead!
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2021, 06:33 PM   #3
Elektron
Banned
Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Elektron ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O Edition 2 (mark 7), Kobo Mini
Welcome!
Elektron is offline   Reply With Quote