Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Recipes

Notices

Old 11-16-2021, 09:59 AM   #1
franklekens
Addict
franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.franklekens ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Sage, Elipsa, Onyx Note2, Pocketbook 360, Kindle Keyboard
NYRB previous issues

I thought it was possible to download old NEw York Review of Book issues by copying the recipe into a custom recipe, and tweak one or two lines in that to point it to a specific issue. But I can't find what to tweak?

That is, I changed this line to contain the url for the issue I'd like to download,

soup = self.index_to_soup('https://www.nybooks.com/issues/2009/02/12/')

But when I try "download now" it doesn't work. What am I stupidly overlooking this time?
franklekens is offline   Reply With Quote