Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 06-20-2009, 02:08 AM   #211
nekokami
fruminous edugeek
nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, eBw 1150
Could be, but I have unrelated dragon pairs and they haven't been producing a lot lately, either. The maximum number of eggs seems to be currently set at 1, and a lot of times no eggs at all are produced.

I was considering putting my dragon info into a GEDCOM-compatible program like SeeGEDCOMX, because I've sort of lost track of which ones are related, etc., but what a nuisance to do all that typing and clicking. I suggested an export tool as a dragon cave site feature, and naturally the other folks on the dragon cave discussion board jumped all over that as being too resource intensive. Yeah, sure, a formatted text download of the contents of your scroll would be too much for the server, but generating the "incubator" images is fine, right? I hate dealing with people who can't (or won't) actually read a suggestion before reacting to it.
nekokami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 01:49 PM   #212
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
This is interesting. Both dragons are double vines, but they are different shades of green.

Last edited by Nate the great; 07-01-2009 at 10:13 PM.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-02-2009, 10:14 AM   #213
nekokami
fruminous edugeek
nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

That is interesting. I know there's an alt vine-- maybe the differences become more visible as it matures.
Old 08-25-2009, 02:02 PM   #214
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
There's a new feature at DC that lets you look at a dragon's ancestry. It's probably going tobring an end to my inbreeding project. It's neat, though.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2009, 02:43 PM   #215
nekokami
fruminous edugeek

There have been off-site pages to do that for a while now.

I've pretty much given up on the game. Among other things, I think I've decided scripted links in signatures aren't cool.
Advert
Old 08-27-2009, 02:28 AM   #216
GraceKrispy
It's Dr. Penguin now!
GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GraceKrispy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad mini, Samsung Note 3, Sony PRS-650 (rarely used now)
Quote:
Originally Posted by nekokami View Post
There have been off-site pages to do that for a while now.

I've pretty much given up on the game. Among other things, I think I've decided scripted links in signatures aren't cool.
Too bad. Although I have no clue half the time as to what they heck y'all are talking about, I have still followed this thread in kind of a voyeuristic wonderment.
GraceKrispy is offline   Reply With Quote