Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Which one should I buy?

Notices

Old 11-26-2011, 09:47 PM   #1
hippiestarr
hippiestarr began at the beginning.

Device: iphone 4, iPad 3, and Nook Simple Touch
Newbie trying to decide between Kindle Touch and Nook Touch

I've been reading all of my books on my iphone using the Stanza app for the last year. The new stanza update crashed the app so now I'm looking into an ereader.

I'm going back and forth between the Kindle touch and the Nook touch. Best Buy has the Nook Touch for $79 this weekend with free shipping.

I have nearly 1k PDF's that I've used Calibre to convert to epub so the difference of having B&N v/s Amazon save my downloads is not a factor here. I just want something that I can get all of my stories onto and read on the go.

My favorite feature about Stanza/iPhone was that I could sync them wirelessly and that I could view the metadata for each book in my library. I always include summaries or something that will jog a memory and remind me why I wanted to read the book. I like that I can still see all of that info when I'm on my reader.

Does the Nook and Kindle have those features as well? Out of all of the reviews that seems to be the one thing I have been unable to find anywhere.

Any help?

Thanks,
Starr
hippiestarr is offline   Reply With Quote