Enthusiast
yuxi_kelly began at the beginning.

Device: ipad
Apple

see blolw.

Hope you're fine.
I have an epub that isn't approved by apple : 9782811203948
I have this message :
This resource is reachable but not present in the OPF <manifest>.
Could you have a look at it ?

what does this mean? "apple" here means what? apple ibook store?
yuxi_kelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2011, 04:05 AM   #2
Toxaris
Wizard
Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, Kobo Touch, Kobo Aura
Could be. Run the file through FlightCrew and see the error. Probably there is a type or a real reference to file that is not in the epub.
Toxaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-24-2011, 08:48 AM   #3
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by yuxi_kelly View Post
see blolw.

Hope you're fine.
I have an epub that isn't approved by apple : 9782811203948
I have this message :
This resource is reachable but not present in the OPF <manifest>.
Could you have a look at it ?

what does this mean? "apple" here means what? apple ibook store?
Are you the Author or book designer, that you received this inquiry?

that number appears to be a naked ISBN-13
Most likely, you have a URI (in a href or img tag) fragment somewhere within your documents in the package. Every last reference has to match up EXACTLY with the package manifest. (these are case sensitive)
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 12:59 AM   #4
yuxi_kelly
Enthusiast
yuxi_kelly began at the beginning.

Device: ipad
I created the epub, my client told me the inquiry.

but it is very hard for me to find the lost fragment out. And the epub shows no problem when I run it through Flightcrew.

So how can I test to make sure that the epub can approved by Apple?
yuxi_kelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 06:25 AM   #5
wannabee
Media Bloke
wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wannabee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iOS
Try epub check as well
That's the advice I got
Between the two you may be able to come up with an answer (Or at least the help here might be able to come up with a solution)
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=122390
wannabee is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert