Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 08-05-2005, 12:57 PM   #1
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Pocket Goddess Update and Device Sale

We just received a nice note from Jen, the Pocket Goddess, who I also had the pleasure of meeting at the last PalmSource DevCon. Here's the scoop...

"Hello everyone, I hope you're having a great summer. Things have been really busy on the site lately, and if you haven't visited recently then come back and take a look at all the new articles. I've posted reviews on the palmOne LifeDrive and accessories, as well as reviews of products from Brando, Proporta, and much more. The RSS feeds for the reviews and news areas are also running now, and I hope to have email notification for individual articles soon.

I'm also having an online "garage sale" to find good homes for some great handheld accessories. If you need a case for your LifeDrive, iPod, PSP, or other handheld device, you’ll find some great bargains. I’ve also got some software and assorted other stuff, including a Crumpler bag, a T1 camera case, and noise-canceling headphones. All prices are at just half of retail or less, and proceeds help pay the hosting bills so I can keep the site running.

Use the Contact link on the site or reply to this message to request a copy of the list and I’ll send it right out to you. PocketGoddess Garage Sale veterans know the good stuff goes early, so don’t delay. Payment by PayPal (will consider Amazon certificates) and shipping is just $3 in the US unless you buy a lot and want to upgrade to UPS. Good luck, and happy shopping!

I hope to "see" each of you online, and if you have any comments or suggestions, please don't hesitate to use the contact form and let me know what you think or suggest product reviews and articles you'd like to see on the site.

--
www.pocketgoddess.com
Handheld News & Reviews With a Feminine Touch"
Bob Russell is offline   Reply With Quote