Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-05-2013, 10:32 PM   #106
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by KyBunnies View Post
Kathryn Smith

In The Night (Ryland Brothers) - http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000OI0ECM from Harper Collins in 2005

Elusive Passion (Ryland Brothers) - http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0027KRROS from Avon 2001

Susan King

The Raven's Wish (Topaz Historical Romances) http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0054M93WU from Topaz 1995
Oh this is bad. I already own all 3!
Old 10-05-2013, 10:36 PM   #107
KyBunnies
Book & Bunny Crazy
KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3 (x2), Fire HD 7-inch (x2), Fire HDX 8.9, Acer Android Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Oh this is bad. I already own all 3!
Well that could be a problem. Maybe I need to search harder to find something you do not own.

but I think I have one in print but I could be wrong.
Advert
Old 10-05-2013, 10:48 PM   #108
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Well that could be a problem. Maybe I need to search harder to find something you do not own.

but I think I have one in print but I could be wrong.
Good luck with that! Actually my wish list is huge but none of them ever go on sale. *pouts*
Old 10-05-2013, 10:50 PM   #109
KyBunnies
Book & Bunny Crazy
KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KyBunnies ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Good luck with that! Actually my wish list is huge but none of them ever go on sale. *pouts*
Maybe the gift faerie needs to visit your wish list
Old 10-05-2013, 10:54 PM   #110
KyBunnies
Book & Bunny Crazy

Hey Blossom have you signed up for this - http://www.ereaderiq.com/drops/

It will let you know when prices drop

All you need to do is enter your email and then the isbn or asin number and they will send you an email when it drops below your specific price.
Advert
Old 10-05-2013, 10:57 PM   #111
Keslynn
Plausible Deniability
Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Keslynn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Kindle Paperwhite, iPad Mini 4
Don't think this has been posted before:

Lyon's Bride & The Scottish Witch with Bonus Material by Cathy Maxwell - $2.99
Kobo | Amazon

These are the first 2 books in the Chattan Curse series bundled together.
Old 10-05-2013, 11:24 PM   #112
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
Hey Blossom have you signed up for this - http://www.ereaderiq.com/drops/

It will let you know when prices drop

All you need to do is enter your email and then the isbn or asin number and they will send you an email when it drops below your specific price.
Yep I keep it sync with my Amazon wishlist which is huge.
Old 10-06-2013, 12:09 AM   #113
Loosheesh
Wizard
Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW1, PW5, iPhone SE 2016, iPhone 13 Pro, iPad Pro 9.7, iPad Pro 2021
Finding Cinderella, a novella by Colleen Hoover, is free to pre-order from Amazon.
Old 10-06-2013, 06:08 AM   #114
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Okay seeing I plan to sleep in here are my weekly purchases.

24 books most bought before Kobo stopped the fun! @ Kobo

I don't want to know the cost!

A little sad story I read on Facebook. Ashlyn Chase had a book signing on Friday in New Hampshire. No one showed up! and worst she got a parking ticket that was waiting for her when she left the store. Talk about having a bad day!

So I went and bought her latest book seeing I already have the others because we need more lighthearted paranormal writers! You know I can name all who write lighthearted paranormals on one hand?

Her books are by Sourcebooks and are Couponable at Kobo. I think this is the perfect month to read a funny paranormal.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	books092610062013.jpg
Views:	275
Size:	558.8 KB
ID:	112893  
Old 10-06-2013, 07:54 AM   #115
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Quote:
A little sad story I read on Facebook. Ashlyn Chase had a book signing on Friday in New Hampshire. No one showed up! and worst she got a parking ticket that was waiting for her when she left the store. Talk about having a bad day!

So I went and bought her latest book seeing I already have the others because we need more lighthearted paranormal writers! You know I can name all who write lighthearted paranormals on one hand?
You come late here. It's my free purchase at Smashwords because I like lighthearted paranormal and, as you say, it's quite difficult to get them. Too much angst. I think I have all her books. And sleep well

Last edited by Terisa de morgan; 10-06-2013 at 07:54 AM. Reason: typos
Old 10-06-2013, 07:55 AM   #116
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Quote:
She has other books. I like her Un series. I don't think this one is apart maybe a spin off but not connected. I have her series in Paperback and ebook.

Here's her other books.

Series Order:

1. Unearthed (2003)
2. Unraveled (2003)
3. Unleashed (2004)
4. Unmasked (2005)
I have the first one in ebook and another one in paperback, I like them. Thank you very much.
Old 10-06-2013, 10:06 AM   #117
worktolive
Guru
worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, iPad
In case you don't see the other posting about it, Amazon Gold Box Deal: 50 Books In Popular Series, 1.99 or less

Mostly mysteries and SF, but the first 3 Virgin River books, 3 of Susan Mallory's Fool's Gold books, the first 3 of Marie Force's Fatal Affairs books, and Catherine Bybee's Bride series are included. Unfortunately (or fortunately? ) I already have all of those that I want.
Old 10-06-2013, 10:17 AM   #118
copyrite
Wizard
copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ...lots! ;) mostly reading on a Kindle Voyage
The first three books in Catherine Bybee's Weekday Bride series are on sale for 99¢ each today as part of the Kindle Daily Deal. Good move since Not Quite Enough in the Not Quite series coming out Tuesday!

She's another one who'll talk to ya via social media.

Quote:
Originally Posted by worktolive View Post
Unfortunately (or fortunately? ) I already have all of those that I want.
LOL... I was working on my post, got distracted by something else, and came back to see your links.

And, yes, I'm another of the fortunately unfortunates, or unfortunately fortunates (however ya look at it!).

Last edited by copyrite; 10-06-2013 at 10:21 AM.
Old 10-06-2013, 10:59 AM   #119
Loosheesh
Wizard
Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Loosheesh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW1, PW5, iPhone SE 2016, iPhone 13 Pro, iPad Pro 9.7, iPad Pro 2021
Anyone here read The Last Hour of Gann by R Lee Smith? Jane@DA is raving about it (on Twitter) and she has me contemplating the unthinkable and paying $6.50 () for it. Apparently it's a huge book; the sample is almost 3000 Kindle locs
Old 10-06-2013, 11:12 AM   #120
laurla
Addict
laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.laurla ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle pw
Blue2u (or any of our Rockstar/NA fans out there...) - Did you see this?

Rockstar Romance Boxed Set (12 Book Bundle New Adult BBW)

Quote:
From sinfully hot guitarists to wildly aggressive, dominant heavy-metal rockers, these are the bad boys of the music industry. This special collection brings you 12 of the hottest rockstar romance stories ever told from many of your favorite authors - all for just $0.99 for a very limited time! (Regular price $9.99)

Now get a DOZEN novels and novellas all featuring deliciously naughty rock stars by the hottest New York Times, USA Today, Amazon and Barnes & Noble bestselling authors in the rock & roll romance genre all together in one amazing boxed set.

So bring your lighter and get ready to toss your panties on stage!

Warning: This special offer is available for a limited time only!

This exclusive collection features stories from popular Bestselling authors including: USA Today & NYTimes Bestsellers Emme Rollins and Aubrey Rose, Top 100 Amazon Bestsellers Arabella Quinn, Ava Lore, Clara Bayard, Dawn Steele, Karolyn James, Terry Towers, D. H. Cameron, Clare Cole, Virginia Wade, and Top 50 Barnes & Noble Bestseller Adriana Hunter.

MEETING TROUBLE by Emme Rollins (Note: This was originally published as "Happy Accident.")
ROCK ME: WICKED by Arabella Quinn
ROCKED: DEX & BECCA by Clara Bayard
HARD ROCK ARRANGEMENT (THE LONELY KINGS, #1) by Ava Lore
ROCKING HER CURVES by Aubrey Rose
ROCK & ROLL CURVES by D. H. Cameron
MAROONED WITH THE ROCK STAR by Dawn Steele
ALL ACCESS (CHASING CROSS BOOK ONE - A BROTHERS OF ROCK NOVEL) by Karolyn James
NEW SENSATION & RUN TO YOU - CURVES FOR THE ROCK STAR 1&2 by Clare Cole
THE ROCK STAR AND THE GIRL FROM THE COFFEE SHOP by Terry Towers
CURVY GIRLS ROCK by Virginia Wade
ROCK HARD by Adriana Hunter

This TWELVE book collection of rock stars and the women who can't resist them features stories from best-selling authors including USA Today & New York Times best-sellers. This is a deal you can't pass up!
Closed Thread