Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 08-12-2013, 08:54 PM   #1
Mookie
Major Major
Mookie can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mookie can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mookie can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mookie can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mookie can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mookie can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mookie can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mookie can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mookie can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mookie can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mookie can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kindle PW
Kobo Aura and Leather Sleepcover - $125 OBO

At the beginning of this year I pre-ordered the Kobo Aura (onyx) from Kobo and received it and the leather sleep cover at at the very end of April.

The Kobo e-ink display and the size are superb. The lighting is even across the screen and the variable fonts are excellent.

BUT, after years of using Barnes and Noble and/or Amazon I find the Kobo Web site to be difficult to navigate and poorly organized.

As much as I don't want to return to the evil empire of the other big online site, and as much as I prefer the Kobo Aura over my Kindle Paperwhite (the B&N Nook ST with GlowLight doesn't come close) I need a no-brainer on the order fulfillment side. I just want to read.

So I have a Kobo Aura and the black leather sleep cover for sale with all original packaging.

When I bought them the Kobo Aura cost $183.80 and the cover was $62.70 (with tax and shipping and handling).

I am a long time member here and sold a DR1000S way back in March of 2009. I also have been a member of the BIG online auction site since 2000 and have over 300 positive feedbacks there.

I would rather sell both the Aura and cover together. I will accept $125 OBO (or best offer) plus shipping. For your protection and mine I will only accept PayPal as payment and will only ship to the domestic US.

I reserve the right to reject any offers that are either outside of the domestic US or where payment is through a newly established PayPal account.

If you have any questions or require pictures please contact me through MobileRead.

Regards,

Mookie (Alex)

Last edited by Mookie; 08-15-2013 at 10:46 PM.
Mookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 12:37 PM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
NOTE TO ALL MEMBERS:

Please read the STICKY, which is directed toward ALL careful Members of MobileRead.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-14-2013, 03:18 PM   #3
nesler
Zealot
nesler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nesler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nesler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nesler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nesler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nesler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nesler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nesler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nesler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nesler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nesler ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to list
I can never keep the newer Kobo products straight, so if you could post a photo or two, that'd be awesome. But even a link to the product pages for the Aura and its cover would work nicely.
nesler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 03:25 PM   #4
Mookie
Major Major
Mookie can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mookie can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mookie can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mookie can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mookie can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mookie can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mookie can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mookie can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mookie can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mookie can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Mookie can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Here is the Kobo product page:

http://www.kobo.com/koboaurahd

and here is a pic:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gukbz9lgdc7sevr/aura.JPG
Old 08-15-2013, 09:40 PM   #5
MarciaCat
Cat Lady & Trekkie
MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra, Kobo Aura & Aura H20
At that price, I'll take it! I've been tempted by the Aura and this is just too good to pass up. I'll pm you for pictures and for payment & shipping details.
MarciaCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-15-2013, 09:55 PM   #6
Mookie
Major Major

Responding by PM now.
Old 08-15-2013, 10:31 PM   #7
MarciaCat
Cat Lady & Trekkie
MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MarciaCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra, Kobo Aura & Aura H20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mookie View Post
Responding by PM now.
Replied and payment sent.
MarciaCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2013, 10:47 PM   #8
Mookie
Major Major

Thank you MarciaCat - the Kobo Aura will be on the way to you tomorrow - 8/16.

Regards