Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Netronix

Notices

Old 03-05-2007, 10:18 PM   #1
micro
Connoisseur
micro doesn't littermicro doesn't littermicro doesn't litter

Device: STAReBOOK STK-101
Comic/Manga on eInk

I've seen a few people asking how things like comics look when viewed on a eInk device.

Only having a STAReBOOK I can only comment on this device, but here goes

Attached is a scan of my STAReBOOK showing a page from a Blade comic. I didn't create this ebook, I downloaded it from the STAReREAD store already formated as a STK file.

Obviously the text is a bit too small, but I'm pretty impressed with the overall quality of the graphics. If the text was a bit bigger I think it would be usable.

If you want more screenshots just ask

micro

PS, if anyone can enlighten me as to how to post images in threads it would be appreciated.

Last edited by micro; 03-05-2007 at 10:21 PM.
micro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2007, 11:56 PM   #2
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
Heh. It is a little bit un-obvious.

When you're writing/editing a post in the 'Advanced' post editor (which you can access via the 'Edit,' 'New Reply,' and 'Go Advanced' buttons), toward the bottom of that page is a button labeled 'Manage Attachments.' If you attach your images through that, they'll show up as thumbnails in your post.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-10-2007, 01:38 AM   #3
chamcham
chamcham began at the beginning.

the link doesn't seem to work for me. Can you make another link?

Thanks.
chamcham is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2007, 09:24 PM   #4
micro
Connoisseur
micro doesn't littermicro doesn't littermicro doesn't litter

Device: STAReBOOK STK-101
Quote:
Originally Posted by chamcham
the link doesn't seem to work for me. Can you make another link?

Thanks.
Yeah, I noticed the link is dead

I'll have to wait until tomorrow as my work computer has the pictures on it, and besides, they have the scanner I can use.

Sorry bout that,

micro
micro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2007, 09:25 AM   #5
athlonkmf
Guru
athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.athlonkmf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, Sony PRS-505, Kindle 3, Sony PRS350, iPad 64GB
If it's of any help (and it's bout eink in particular) you can see my review here: http://hightech.afmag.net/reading-ma...ve-review.html
athlonkmf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert