Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Astak EZReader

Notices

Old 11-16-2009, 05:08 PM   #1
jusmee
Wizard
jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Libre 2
OpenInkPot on the PP (Hanlin V5) ?

Does anyone know if any plans exist to port it to the PP, V5, mini ?
jusmee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2009, 02:33 PM   #2
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by jusmee View Post
Does anyone know if any plans exist to port it to the PP, V5, mini ?
I doubt is anyone from OpenInkPot visits this forum. They have their own forum https://www.mobileread.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=169. I would suggest you ask over there. They generally only plan to do something after someone volunteers and is provided with the hardware.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-18-2009, 05:26 PM   #3
jusmee
Wizard
jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jusmee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Libre 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleDe View Post
I doubt is anyone from OpenInkPot visits this forum. They have their own forum https://www.mobileread.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=169. I would suggest you ask over there. They generally only plan to do something after someone volunteers and is provided with the hardware.

Dale
Thanks for the tip.

You are right about when something will be planned and executed. I guess I was hoping that might have happened already and something was coming soon, as the v5/PP seems like a popular device.
jusmee is offline   Reply With Quote