Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 01-31-2009, 11:14 AM   #1
tudor
tudor began at the beginning.

Device: PRS 505
Good to see that there are so many readers

Hi all,

Is good to see that there are so many readers (even more - mobile readers). I'm just starting to use my new PRS 505, and I hope this site will help me use the entire potential of this little gizmo.

Take care,
Tudor
tudor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 11:23 AM   #2
lilac_jive
Grand Sorcerer
lilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud oflilac_jive has much to be proud of

Device: PRS-505
Congrats on your new 505! Check out our free ebooks for your Reader here:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/ebooks.php?forumid=126

I think you have to love to read to buy one of these devices
lilac_jive is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-31-2009, 12:14 PM   #3
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Tudor and welcome to the Forum. I got a 505 a year ago and like it a lot
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 08:59 PM   #4
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Hi Tudor..

I'm a new Sony PRS 505 owner also. My little beauty is blue and pretty much filled with books already! What color is yours?

This site is fantastic for learning (also addictive) and has a lot of dedicated people who upload beautifully formatted books for the rest of us to enjoy...
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2009, 09:14 PM   #5
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by tudor View Post
Hi all,

Is good to see that there are so many readers (even more - mobile readers). I'm just starting to use my new PRS 505, and I hope this site will help me use the entire potential of this little gizmo.

Take care,
Tudor
Welcome, tudor, and enjoy the forum.....
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-02-2009, 11:29 AM   #6
tudor
tudor began at the beginning.

Device: PRS 505
Hi Dreams,

Mine is also blue - I guess the hard part is not filling it with books but reading the full load .

I'm still struggling formatting all the pdf books I would like to start reading so in fact since I have the reader I spend my reading time "managing" my electronic library.
tudor is offline   Reply With Quote