Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 03-08-2017, 04:32 PM   #1
NickyPGardiner
NickyPGardiner began at the beginning.

Device: none
Talking FREE download of 'The Showman And The Shade' on Inkitt until 31/3/17

Hi everyone,

I currently have 66 copies left (out of 100) of my debut novel 'The Showman And The Shade' available for FREE to download on Inkitt until 31st March 2017.

Dying to be famous? How far would you go to become a star?

Jack Wrightman was desperate for the success that had eluded him his entire life. That was until he stumbled upon an ancient book granting him power over the dead. Using dark magic he binds an unwitting soul to his will.

His goal: to use the enslaved spirit to act as an intermediary in talking to the deceased, and to become a world-renowned spiritualist medium (and filthy rich to boot).

What Jack doesn't count on is the unwillingness of his new-found assistant.
(blurb for The Showman And The Shade)

Inkitt is a free digital library and publishing platform that allows users to download books for free and read them either on the Inkitt website, or via their app on your mobile device. It is free to register with them and they have 1000's of titles available for download.

I am currently part of a contest on Inkitt that is giving away 100 copies (now only 66 copies left) of my book for FREE in exchange for an honest review. The only catch is that you will need to submit your review by 31st March 2017!

Please follow the link to get your FREE copy:
https://www.inkitt.com/stories/horro...2-d8e3ee0bffe5
NickyPGardiner is offline   Reply With Quote