Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 06-12-2011, 07:29 PM   #1
nikosk
Enthusiast
nikosk began at the beginning.

Device: none
A Boy and a Hero, a short story - FREE!

Hey everyone. Short story. Thriller

Links:

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00BEFUO6K

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/a-bo...=2940011349812

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/65901

John always carries a blade on him, just like his grandfather taught him.
So when John sees a man about to do harm, he steps forward, towards his destiny.

The story is now free

Last edited by nikosk; 05-09-2013 at 06:25 AM.
nikosk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 10:14 PM   #2
bhartman36
Wizard
bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 Wi-Fi, Craig CMP738a Android Tablet
I read this and liked it a lot. Well done.
bhartman36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 10:40 PM   #3
Namekuseijin
affordable chipmunk
Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Namekuseijin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony XPeria ZL, Kindle Paperwhite
"A young man decides to pursue a stranger wearing a bloodstained shirt in the twilit streets of an unnamed city."

he comes close the bloodstained stranger and offers him a soap and a towel.

Did I guess correctly?
Namekuseijin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 11:18 PM   #4
bhartman36
Wizard
bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.bhartman36 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namekuseijin View Post
"A young man decides to pursue a stranger wearing a bloodstained shirt in the twilit streets of an unnamed city."

he comes close the bloodstained stranger and offers him a soap and a towel.

Did I guess correctly?
That sounds more like microfiction to me.
Old 06-13-2011, 04:59 PM   #5
nikosk
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhartman36 View Post
I read this and liked it a lot. Well done.
thank you for your review man, I really appreciate it
Old 06-13-2011, 05:05 PM   #6
bhartman36
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikosk View Post
thank you for your review man, I really appreciate it
Not a problem. I'm always happy to support good work (when I can afford to have it ).
Old 02-15-2013, 04:38 PM   #7
nikosk
Enthusiast

A boy and a hero - Thriller - FREE!

Hello, this is a short story i wrote.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B0055CORFC

here's the blurb:

John always carries a blade on him, just like his grandfather taught him.
So when John sees a man about to do harm, he steps forward, towards his destiny.
Old 04-11-2013, 03:59 PM   #8
nikosk
Enthusiast

one more review!
Old 04-21-2013, 06:35 PM   #9
nikosk
Enthusiast